1. The later you stay up, the earlier your child will wake up the next morning.
2. For a child to become clean, something else must become dirty.
3. Toys multiply to fill any space available.
4. The longer it takes you to make a meal, the less your child will like it.
5. Yours is always the only child who doesn’t behave.
6. If the shoe fits…it’s expensive.
7. The surest way to get something done is to tell a child not to do it.
8. The gooier the food, the more likely it is to end up on the carpet.
9. Backing the car out fo the driveway causes your child to have to go to the bathroom.
10. The more challenging the child, the more rewarding it is to be a parent…sometimes.
Thank-you Accessory Outfitters for torching off my rusted on bolts, I’m not sure how many hours I spent trying to get them out, so glad it done. Putting the new Bumper on was a snap, the Wench added a level of difficulty, but it’s worth it.
I was really lucky and won 500.00 from work last week. So I decided to put it in to my Jeep (of course right). New front bumper with winch, rear bumper with tire swing arm and new trail lights (they were free with the front bumper)
Now I just have to do all the work to get them installed, I’m not what you would call mechanical, so It may take a while.
I’ve been really busy at work lately and then decided to upgrade my hosting server to the newest Plesk 11.5 on windows 2012 (and IIS 8). Talk about a big change! Not sure I like the windows 8 look on the server.
So Far the Plesk 11.5 install has been working very well. It seems to update every night, but If it’s to help security, do it twice a day.